Friday, March 18, 2011

Some Food Pictures

I can not wait to get a nice fancy camera that will take pictures that look like this.

Those are my Rootbeer Float Cookies that I made for a fundraiser at school.

Instead my food pictures end up like these:

This is my St. Patrick's Day dinner. It was amazing! Found the recipe over at my favorite skinny recipe website ever! Also found a recipe for cauliflower that I even loved! I am not usually a fan of the cauliflower!

Or even this picture:

This is my breakfast. My goal is to get back on track with weight watchers. Because I am going to have to start doing it on my own without the meetings so I need to get my ass in gear! This is my 4 point breakfast.
oatmeal cooked with frozen berries and just a tiny sprinkle of brown sugar.
Fresh strawberries
Earl Gray tea.

Filling and delicious!

I mean these are taken with a point and shoot digital camera so there is a limit to what I can do with it but what a difference! The cookie picture was taken by my friend Amy and she definitely has an artistic eye! Here's hoping that once I get a fancy camera it comes with the artistic eye included already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment