Friday, March 18, 2011

The last week...otherwise known as Hell week

So after many years, a lot of hard work, and a lot of money (yay student loans) I missed my nursing final by 4 points. I am now fighting to come back in next year. Hopefully fingers crossed the powers to be realize that not letting us students know what the policies were means that they need to work with me and not against me!! I am in talk with the college in charge of my school and I have to e-mail them this weekend with a summary of what is going on!

So that right there is a non depressed way to say what happened this week. I grieved my loss of school like I grieved when I lost my sister and niece. It has been really hard and there has been a lot of random crying.

Oh and then to top it all off I went to my weekly meeting and YAY for me (sarcasm dripping off that if you couldn't tell) I gained 2 pounds. Which just added to my depression. Failed at school, failed at weight loss, failed at life....

Well hopefully I will turn it all around!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment