Thursday, December 16, 2010

Recipes I want to try

I am browsing through my favorite blog (http://www.skinnytaste.com/) and found a bunch of recipes I am dieing to try.

Caramelized Onion, Red Pepper and Zucchini Frittata - 3 pts

Cream of Asparagus Soup - 1 pt

Bruschetta with Tomato and Basil -1 ww pt

Steamed Asparagus with Poached Eggs

Low Fat Pomegranate Scones

Banana Nut Pancakes

Red Pepper Egg-In-A-Hole

Spinach Tortellini en Brodo

Chicken Quesadillas

Filipino Adobo Chicken

Edamame Hummus

Cilantro Chicken Salad

Low Fat Baked Ziti with Spinach

Spinach Stuffed Shells with Meat Sauce

Skinny Nachos with Turkey, Beans and Cheese

Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps - 3 pts

Blood Orange and Baby Greens

Eggs in Purgatory with Asparagus - 5.75

Pan Seared Scallops with Baby Greens and Citrus Mojo Vinaigrette - 4 pts


Now isn't that an impressive list!!! Now to organize them into a weekly menu. Can't wait to try them all!! Thanks Gina for having such great recipes, you really make me want to stick to my WW this time around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment