Thursday, December 9, 2010

On break so that means no more slacking!

For the last few weeks I have been slacking on my points tracking, so today I decided that I need to be held responsible for it. So now I will track and also update on here.

I woke up late so I quickly ate a pear(0 points +) and a cheese stick(3 points+). Then I snuck a cookie(2 points+) while I was making lunch for the kiddos.

My lunch consisted of a salad with blue cheese vinaigrette and a 1/4 avocado (5 points +), a can of Campbell soup (4 points+) and a bowel of chopped up strawberries(0 points+).

My goal today is to make some Christmas cookies for the BF's school and also make a fancy roast for his dinner tonight. And maybe if I am super lucky move a couch and get a Christmas tree. PHEW I want to take a nap just thinking about all that.

Update to goals: Major FAIL!! So I did some moving, threw a roast in the crock pot, and made cupcakes for BF to take to his teachers. But I ate two of the cupcakes. So FAIL!! Which is really disappointing to me after doing so well all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment