Monday, December 13, 2010

This week's menu

This is only a menu for the week's dinners.

Monday: Broiled or Grilled Pollo Sabroso and Scallion Cilantro Rice with Habaneros and Lime (not sure what the points plus are yet)
Tuesday:Chicken and White Bean Enchiladas with Creamy Salsa Verde Using the leftover chicken from Monday. And probably some Spanish rice.
(not sure what the points plus are yet)
Wednesday: Leftovers day!
Thursday: Pork Chops with Mushrooms and Shallots ( 5points+)and Rice with Spinach
Friday: Probably a salad or leftover before we head to the BF's office party. And I am going to make Skinny Taco Dip
Saturday: Most likely a salad before we head to our friends' Holiday party. I am going to think up a couple sides to bring so I can snack.

After kiddo gets up from nap I am going to the grocery store to get all the groceries for the week. I am also going to make a batch of CROCKPOT SPLIT PEA SOUP (7 points+)and Creamy Mushroom Soup (1 points+)to eat for lunches during the week. I love soup!! And I am hoping that the soups will freeze so I can use them for when the term starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment