Thursday, December 16, 2010

Lets make it a busy day today

So I decided that I want to get a lot done today!! I went and bought paint brushes so that I can finish that bookcase off. I also went to goodwill and found a little TV and stand to put it on for the kiddo's room. Both for under $15. I am going to attempt to sand it and prime it also so it will match the bookcase. I also found some red curtains on clearance at WalMart for the kiddo's room. So after nap I will try and hang those too...that may need to wait for the BF, but i would like to do it all on my own.

I didn't do so hot last night. Made cookies for the BF and they were so good I think I ate about 5 of them. I have no idea how many points they would be, so I guessed 5 points each and thus used up half of my weekly bonus points in one splurge!!! ICK!! That means I will have to really watch what I eat this weekend at the parties.

So today I started off the day having to go and get lab work done, so breakfast was delayed. But when I did eat i had yogurt (3p+) and a cup of berries in juice (3p+) and banana. For lunch I had my split pea soup, which was amazing!! A huge cup and a half for 7 p+, and a piece of bread and butter for a total of 11p+ for lunch. That leaves me with about 16 points for the rest of the day.

Making the pork chops tonight for dinner. Will be 5 p+ for the pork chops and 4p+ for the rice side dish. Super excited to make these as they look super yummy!!

Goals for today:
GET A CHRISTMAS TREE!!!!!!!
Move wood from backyard to the front yard===done
finish priming bookcase====done
sand and prime kiddo TV stand====done
hang curtains in kiddo's room
sweep and mop house===done

No comments:

Post a Comment