Thursday, February 10, 2011

This weeks weigh in!

So after a long hiatus of updating here....I am back.

Where was I?

Well nowhere interesting that is for sure!! Nope I was studying (not much good that did for me!) and tracking points (almost regularly, OK sometimes I slacked off) and spending time with my new family in our now shared house.

Oh and reading a TON of blogs. I get bored and I find a new blog! They inspire me to try new things! I have made so many dinners from blog recipes. And I am currently working on a craft from a blog. I am also inspired to mix up my own normal lack of style to having some sort of style!

So keep an eye out, once I find the thing I use to transfer my pictures I will post pics of my craft project!!

take care and blog you later.....wow I am lame!!

No comments:

Post a Comment