Friday, February 11, 2011

Thrifty Day

So it is either thrifty day or as I posted on Facebook...."thrusting with Steven!" Damn auto correct!!
My son and I went shopping and found some steals today!!


I found two sweaters. A red brand new with tags Sweater from American Eagle and a green sweater from Columbia for about $4 each.


And this adorable little man to put my flour in for about $5


I was super excited about the air pump as I had just bought it brand new at Wal-Mart for $25 and then went to Goodwill and found this one for $15. Now lets hope it works!!!


My biggest exciting thing is this giant picture frame!! It was half off so only cost me $6 and I am transforming it into an amazing jewelry holder. Got my inspiration from this blog post. Jewelry Display Frame








So far I have primed it...














Painted it....













And I can hardly wait to put the cup hooks in and get the BF to hang it on the wall for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment