Saturday, February 12, 2011

The day I will get stuff done!

If I tell myself that enough then maybe I will actually get stuff done!!

Lets see I have a paper to write, ick and double ick!! I also need to do my reading for class because by gawd I will get an A on my next test if I have to sell my left arm to get it!

Actually I want to keep my arm because I would also like to finish knitting my scarf too!

Maybe I should say this is the weekend stuff will get done and not the day! That might be setting the bar a little high!

Oh and I am going to cook a nice chicken dinner!

Yawn, just thinking about all that makes me want to take a nap! Oh this is going to be a rough weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm you've made me want a chicken dinner now.
    Lovely blog.


    www.faintheartedsparrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete