Thursday, February 17, 2011

Weekly weigh in

After a stressful week with LOTS of stress easting I was expecting at least a pound gain! So imagine my surprise when I actually loss 0.6 pounds!! YAY ME!!!

Still no where near my goal weight but down about 12 pounds so far.

So this week my goals are:
*Track at least 5 days this week (I know I am gong to slack so might as well as be reasonable)
*Go for at least 2 walks (Since I quit going to the gym two weeks ago I need to start moving again!)
*Choose healthy study snacks (not Cheetos and m&ms)

I am hoping that I can not only stick to these goals but also study my ASS off!! Official countdown tot eh most important test so far is 7 days. Which means I have Saturday, Sunday and Monday to really study and then hopefully review the other nights after clinical days.

So study snack ideas...sugar snap peas, apples, bananas, carrots (with no dip)


OK back to the books!!

No comments:

Post a Comment