Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Accidental Gourmet

Going through my cookbooks I found The Accidental Gourmet. I forgot I had this. I have never prepared any of the recipes from the book but they sound pretty good. So the book has prepared menus for every week of the years. Each week contains a shopping list for the week, and each day of the week has a main dish, a side dish and a dessert. It even has a time line to get dinner prepared in a timely matter.

So this week's menu:

Monday (already passed)

Tuesday
Messy Bessies
Slippery Salad
Devious pudding

Wednesday
Eggs in a Basket
Finich your Spinach
Cookie Surprise

Thursday
Chicken de Cristo
Albuquirky Beans
Carl's bad Cantaloupe

Friday
Little Whippersnapper
Double or Nothing
Nobody's Biscuits
Ice Creammm


And i am bound and determined to get my own Recipe book put together. So from now, I am going to keep a notebook in the kitchen and every recipe we like is going to go into the notebook. I will then start to organize them into a book form.

No comments:

Post a Comment